Perfectly aligned teeth are essential for a perfect smile, as well as for good chewing and proper dental care. Invisalign clear aligners are an orthodontic treatment you can choose to achieve a perfect smile. You’re probably wondering if Invisalign or metal braces would be the best choice for you. We’re going to explain the benefits of Invisalign and if it’s the right treatment for your smile.
Most cases can be treated with Invisalign, but it’s always best to visit Dr. Feffer & Associates for a consultation to see what option is best for your individual situation. Invisalign is made to move your teeth to their standard position. The first brace is used for 20 hours every day, for two weeks. After two weeks, a new impression is taken for a new brace. The number of braces used in a treatment varies between 18 and 30, depending on the teeth’s appearance and desired results.
Benefits of Invisalign over Traditional Braces
• Easier Hygiene: One of the biggest benefits to have Invisalign is the option to remove the trays, allowing you to eat and drink without getting food stuck. You’ll be able to brush easily and more effectively. Less white spots and cavities caused by brackets.
• Aesthetically-pleasing: Invisalign trays are transparent. You won’t have to worry about people seeing brackets and wires in your mouth when you smile.
• Low maintenance: If you travel a lot or are away at college and unable to make your next appointment, you can keep multiple trays at home. Continue to use the last tray as a retainer until your next appointment.
• Saves time: At each appointment, we will give you three to six sets so you will only have to visit once every month and a half.
• Safe for any age: Invisalign is safe for children as young as 7 or 8.
• Clear timeline: The Invisalign treatment is fully computerized so you know exactly what to expect.
Invisalign are a perfect option for people who have a busy lifestyle but are looking for a perfect smile. Contact us at 773-348-3668 to learn more about Invisalign. Visit Jeffrey P. Feffer & Associates in Lakeview for a consultation to learn if this is the right treatment for you. Our office is located at 561 W Diversey Pkwy, Suite 203, Chicago, IL 60614.