Cosmetic Bonding in Lakeview Chicago, IL
Offering Cosmetic Bonding to the North Side of Chicago
Of all the advancements in dentistry over the last 50 years, cosmetic bonding is perhaps the most significant achievement. It has enabled more modern dental procedures and accomplishments than any other advancement.
Cosmetic bonding can solve many problems:
- Chipped tooth
- Broken tooth
- Gaps between teeth
- Shape enhancement
- Color improvement
- Esthetic filling replacement
If you’ve ever broken a front tooth and benefited from a skilled dentist who knew how to repair the tooth in a way that made it look like it was never even broken? If so, then you understand the wonder of cosmetic bonding. It fixes numerous cosmetic dentistry issues.
Advantages of cosmetic bonding in Lakeview:
- It can be bonded to a tooth and stay for many years.
- It can be matched to your tooth color. When a tooth is repaired with composite, the repair is invisible. If there was a prior defect in the tooth, it often improves the appearance significantly.
- Composite can be added to existing tooth structure when a tooth is broken or chipped. So, it is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require removal of much tooth structure.
- It is less costly than a porcelain restoration to do the same job. Plus, composite bonding can be completed in one visit to the dentist. By comparison, many porcelain or metal restorations require a second visit.
- If the composite chips, repair is relatively easy
Cosmetic Bonding in Lakeview is the ideal choice if you want to correct a single defect in your smile, such as a chip or a gap between teeth. For more extensive work, it is certainly an option to consider.