Dental Implants in Lakeview Chicago, IL
Providing Dental Implants to the North Side of Chicago
What is a dental implant?
Dental implants are a dental prosthesis made of a titanium screw that is inserted into the jaw to mimic a tooth root and an abutment which supports a crown to resemble a natural tooth. The crown can be replaced with a bridge if there are multiple gaps to fill, or replaced by dentures attached to two or more implants for additional support.
Advantages of dental implants in Lakeview
- Provides a functional tooth that is connected to the jaw bone
- Does not affect neighboring teeth
- Prevents neighboring teeth from moving or distorting because of the tooth gap
- Similar in appearance to your natural tooth
- Is durable and can last a lifetime if taken care of properly
Dental implants have revolutionized modern dentistry. Whether used to replace a single missing tooth or as a support for dental bridges, dental implants in Lakeview are the best option to replace missing teeth. Call today to see how they can change your life!